We analyse the scenario, devise a strategic approach to deliver the client’s vision and set about
determining the tactics, resources, budgets and actions necessary.
about the company
Style and Approach
The BeStrategic team will not deliver just what the client wants to hear. Rather, it analyses the scenario, devises a strategic approach to deliver the client’s vision and sets about determining the tactics, resources, budgets and actions necessary to enable the changes.
We like to challenge established conventions in UK Businesses. Some of the cultural challenges that we have set for our clients are:
- It’s in the revenue stupid! The top line is what it is all about
- Get the revenue in and all of the essential financial and KPI ratios fall into line
- Market segmentation is the engine room to strategy
- Cost Plus is nonsense as a pricing mechanism
- There is zero correlation between your cost base and your price
- Customers do not buy on price
- Cost reduction is not a strategy
- Without market research, you are clearly happy to fly blindly
- Skilled practice in sales negotiating does not exist in the UK, compared to the USA
- Sales contact is too low in the organisation
- Avoid the procurement function at all costs
- Procurement and buyers have killed the supply chain
- Simultaneous engineering was invented in Japan in 1970
- The UK automotive sector now wants to introduce simultaneous engineering
- You do not organise around the existing people team
- Acquisitions do not work
- Failed tactics including people and dead horses have to go
- The market is huge; you are good at delivery; so why are you not investing?
- Marketing and sales have a key return on investment to make
- Marketing investment in the UK is pitiful
- Tactics need to be driven by strategy
- Organisations tend not to have strategies
- You cannot have a strategy without a vision
- HAVE SOME FUN!